ECMS School Uniform Information and FAQ’s
Youth Sizing (Girls Fitted) Youth Sizing (Unisex 50/50 & Performance Shirts)
Youth Small (YS): 6/6X Youth Small (YS): 8
Youth Medium (YM): 7/8 Youth Medium (YM): 10-12
Youth Large (YL): 10/12 Youth Large (YL): 14-16
Youth X-Large (YXL): 14/16
- The youth performance shirts fit very close to the regular 50/50 shirts but are a few inches longer.
- Hoodies & Zip Hoodies will fit similar to the unisex 50/50 tees
- Fleece jackets run a little big.
- 100% cotton will shrink, 50/50 may shrink some depending on how it is laundered, 100% polyester will not shrink or fade.
Dress code info per the school handbook:
“Uniform top will consist of an unaltered school approved shirt purchased from Apparel Expressions. Uniform bottoms will consist of unaltered khaki or black shorts, skirts, capris or pants. Undergarments should not be visible. Denim jeans with no holes are also permitted. The length of shorts and skirts must reach the knees. Pants and shorts are required to be worn at the waist and must have pockets and a zipper in the front. Gym pants and gym shorts are not allowed except during PE class. All garments must have a finished hem with no frayed or cutoff edges. Shoes must be enclosed and flat-bottomed. Flip flops, sandals, backless footwear, cleats, and bedroom shoes are not allowed. School approved uniform shirts and jackets must be worn Monday through Thursday. ECMS spirit/club shirts and jackets may be worn on Fridays only.”
- Do I have to order a jacket? Logoed jackets are the only jackets permitted inside the school.
- Do they have to have the backpack on the form? No; They can have whatever backpack they want, just not overstuffed bags or duffel bags.
- What do they wear for PE? Students are not required to dress out for PE
- Can we order/buy a different garment in the school colors and have the logo put on it? No; only the items on the order form and this website are permitted.
- What’s the most popular? Hoodies and T-Shirts